Doremo.us values your business and your trust. As an online retailer, we need to collect personal information from you. We make absolutely sure that it is fully protected and never used for any other purpose. We take this responsibility seriously.
What information do we collect? How do we collect?
- During the shopping process, we collect your name, address, email address and phone number.
- Depending on the payment method you choose, we also collect your credit card/PayPalinformation.
- All this information is collected via SSL secure technology.
- We also collect your IP address as part of security process.
- We and our third party advertising vendors including Google use "cookies" based on your visits to doremo.us.
How do we use this information?
- Your credit card/PayPal information is collected via SSL secure technology and processed through Authorize.net payment gateway in real time.
- Only the last 4 digits of the credit card number are stored in our system.
- Your PII (Personally Identifiable Information) is used for fulfilling your order. i.e.We use your email address to send you your Order Confirmation and Shipping Confirmation and also communicate with you re: any questions or issues related to your order. We never share your email address with any outside personnel.
- Your IP address is stored for auditing purposes and will be used for security reasons only when necessary.
- We and some of our third party advertising vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies and third party cookies to inform, optimize and serve our ads on sites across their network based on your prior visit to doremo.us. Your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is never correlated with any cookies, remarketing lists or any other anonymous identifiers.
- Occasionally, we may email coupons or special discount offers to you. If at any time you no longer wish to receive promotional offers from us, simply reply to the email and place “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
We provide you the means to control your personal information:
- If we send you a marketing email (coupons or special discounts) using the information we have, we always provide a link that allows you to "unsubscribe" ie stop receiving future emails from us.
- Also, you are given a link which allows you to see the information we have stored and it allows you to change your password, and delete the information.
- You have the ability to view the information we have about you by securely logging into doremo.us and going to Update Profile page . Here, you can also modify any information about you.
We protect the information we hold:
- Being a leading online retailer, doremo.us is a responsible steward of the information it holds. We take this responsibility very seriously.
- During the shopping process, your personal information is collected via SSL technology. This is held securely by us and never shared with outsiders.
- Full credit card numbers are never stored on our data base. Only the last 4 digits are stored.
- Our site is hosted in a multi-million $ data center using state of the art security infrastructure.
We understand that our business depends on your trust. Even a minor infraction of security detail is a major issue for us. We do everything within our means to protect your information!